Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Console wars

My take so far, Microsoft will make money, Playstation will make money. People will buy the playstation because it's the most powerful. Microsoft will either have to win or go home and next time retailers might put there stuff in back, at launch unless they pay for space. Playstation might be able to survive another lose. Nintendo is innovating.

Which, will I buy. Probably the xbox 360. But I'll wait till the price drops and bug fixes to come online. No I'm not willing to pay 460 with no game.

If I were microsoft and I was asking for 400 dollars for a system, I would include one or two games. Make the consumer happy, it might also solve the supply issue since if the game came with the system, then they would have a game they could play. Thing is with those one or two games, they need to be AAA titles, titles only available on x-box. Also at launch I would have some downloadables. Maybe through in a bridge for a router.

Here's a idea for xbox's next system call it, some geometric name, to go with 360.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home