Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Kingdom Hearts

So I have been playing kingdom Hearts. Yeah it's been out for awhile. It kind of has a hybrid battle system between the turn-based and action styles, which i find interesting.

Anyway, I really like watchng the cut scenes I really do. But I would enjoy a way to skip them because I died once and had to go through the whole thing. Luckily I wasn't late to work.

I find the inventory system hard to do too. I have health potions, I just can't find out how to use them right now. Another problem I'm having is the traveling to other worlds part. But I hopefully will find it out eventually.

One thing is I really like the part about creating one's own gumbi ship. Just figuring out how to use it might be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home