Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mechwarrior game I want

I'm a fan of the mechwarrior universe. I know there is an xbox game out there, however wantI would like is to be able to do anything I want when I want.

Want to have a mercenary unit? Sure get your friends together, and start one. Hire some support techs. Get a dropship and go look for a contract.

Want to get involved with the intrige that goes with inner sphere politics? Sure enlist, and work your way up the command line. Defend your nation.

Want to play in the Solaris games? Sure head to solaris, and start a bet. Start a scrapper squad.

I was thought it would be fun to play as a master scrounger. You know, the guy who can get stuff. Perhaps people would have craft mules to repair there mechs or let ai do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home