Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Monday, July 09, 2007

A couple of things with naruto is that they only have one ninja that has the sand attribute. Thing is some cards can only be used with that character. Another thing, is they don't have any good clients, well there is one, but the rest need to be worked on. Another thing is to put together a tournament deck, you need super rares.

What I'm planning to do is go to pre-release tournaments. There I have more of an even chance of winning. Also I get a bunch of cards there, so I might get something to put in my regular deck. Instead of buying boosters, I like buying starter decks because I know kind of what I'm getting. One thing is I don't want to buy cards individually. I would rather buy a bunch of cards then I might get something else I want.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home