Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Monday, September 24, 2007


So me and my "baby" took a field trip to my friends James and Michael's house. Michael helped me download the updates for WOW . Was kind of suprised how the downloads worked. However, I'm still unable to play it, because perhaps of a bad download.

When I got home the screen log in screen doesn't pick up. So I'm going to have to get high-speed internet. So that will be several more months yet. I was hoping to be able to play on dial-up:). Other mmorpg's I've played I could do so.

I was hoping playing on a private server would make things better since their would probably be less people on said server. Oh well, atleast I got to watch the first episode of Bleach. Don't think I will be playing the card game, but it was a nice anime series.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home