Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Sunday, November 25, 2007

So in Freelancer, I reached the point where I should be going on the next mission, but yet I wasn't contacted by one of the characters. Then I replayed the game from the last mission and replayed it. Still no luck, so I'm feeling frustrated right now.

So here's a list of things that could be improved with freelancer:

1. More freedom in the plot, for example, the character's will say do this, but when you do it, the mission's over.

2. Wish I could join groups, such as the Liberty Military in the game.

3. Would like to have larger ships like cruisers or battleships or even have my own space station.

4. Would like to hire character's under me.

5. GOTO seems to go in the opposite direction most of the time.

6. Wish I knew which bases were hostile and which were friendly, so they don't shoot at me in the game.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home