Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

So I went on a quest to the arena. Basically fight a bunch of monsters that get tougher as you progress. The character whisper team up with me. After beating the arena I found out that my character's mother was a hero.

Then Theresa my character's sister wanted to see me. I went and found her. She said that the my character's mother was kept prisoner in a dungeon. So I had to go save the archelogist, from some monsters. He told me about a passage.

However before that then I had to go save his brother. You see his brother was help captive by the guards. You see the mayor Lady grey, killed her sister. So I had to get the "Grey House", to free the guy.

Then I went to save a kid from some hobs cave. I had to go through a mess of them. However, when I got to the kid, a fairie wanted me to exchange the kid for another human. Well, I couldn't find another one so I had to liberate the kid.

Then I went to the graveyard. I had to gather the armor, shield, sword, and helmet for a skeleton, so they would open the passage. Well, had to fish the shield out. So that's where I am now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home