Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Sunday, October 29, 2006

x-men legends: forges shop

So I've been playing x-men legends, alot. So I've gotten stuck on forges shop. I've been reading a guide on it from IGN. But it doesn't mention it. One thing I would like to see on the online thing, is user created guides. So one could stop the game, go online, look at the guide, post a question or comment.

The game has tech bits. Basically bits of technology, you can redeem these for stuff, like health potions from the healer, or equipment from forge. One thing is, I was thinking too bad the more tech bits you turn in the more stuff he makes. One thing I wish some of the things we more explorable such as mir island, even if there weren't enemies around.

I wish though I could equip x-men who I didnt' have at the moment because the inventory sometimes gets full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home