Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm planning to stick too the pre-release tournaments till with Naruto till I get enough "trading fodder" (stuff other people will want trade for). You see with the Pre-release tournament you get a starter deck, plus six booster packs. There is a good chance of getting a rare in one.

Then I might consider going to some tournaments, but I want to have some my deck in tip top shape. Another thing is I have learned that you can buy cards at Wal-mart but they aren't as value as those you can get other places, and they don't come out as fast. So.. the best thing too do is to buy cards off ebay.

To me if a card's not in my deck, I would be willing to sell it. If I can make some money, that is more money I can use to buy more cards to sell. Plus, I don't want to be a guy who holds on to everything, and it gets destroyed anyway. Who knows someday I may open my own cardgame/rpg/videogame/larp shop.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home