Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So digging I found not one, not two, not three sites talking about the xbox 360 today. So I read in link one microsoft is going to incorporate social networking into the xbox 360. So I read on site tow they have an update planned with some new features. I read on site three that a person signed up for a child account, then when he became an adult it's still a child account.

So what does this mean? Well, their was some requests to use a browser on xbox 360. What I wonder is if microsoft instead of putting a browser into the xbox, is going to have their own version of the internet. It would be interesting if the social networking thing was based on the games people play, I think that would be an interesting twist. For instance, myspace does allow you to post video's. An interesting feature would also be to read books on 360, or maybe even view it as a router. What I think would be really neat, is in the future if you just needed an xbox live account, and microsoft had their own internet service built in. Quite frankly, most of the internet I'm better off with out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home