Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Thursday, December 27, 2007

So I went to the Hook coast, to find the key. Anyway, it was blocked by a barrier. So I went back to the Hero's Guild and found a book in Maze's quarters. Then went too the guildmaster and he would read an inscription from it when I got close to the key.

So I went back to the hook coast, and found did the above. Then I found maze keeping my character's sister prisoner. He tried convincing me that Theresa was working for Jack of Blades. However, Jack of Blades appeared and trapped my character.

Then I fought maze. The real reason he saved my character was because of he needed someone of the bloodline because only that bloodline would the key make itself know to. He didn't know my character's sister had survived. So I beat him.

Then I went to stop Jack of Blades from activating the four sites. I ran as fast as I could and couldn't stop him. Then I went back to the Guild hall and found it ablaze. I went into the chamber of destiny and fought Jack of Blades. I tried three times, and failed. So now i'm starting the game over.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home