Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Sunday, November 09, 2008

So I have been having problems with WOW. I play on a private server, so I don't get the support. So I had a friend come over to help me.

Anyway, he had trouble connecting to the wireless network. After calling his brother and getting changing a setting on his computer, the was able to log on. He was able to play.

One thing too, is if Blizzard if I had the download I maybe I wouldn't have to download so much. It's a big download, I think like 1.5 gigs. So maybe blizzard should have a message in it's download process, that asks if you would like to buy the update. I would be willing to buy it.

I've also made a donation to the server before I had the issues. I was supposed to get 4, 32 slot bags. However, I still havent' received them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home