Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Saturday, July 28, 2007

So we didn't go to a prerelease tournament, the other people thought the cards were to expensive and their was nothing they wanted. So, I went over to James's house and me and him played a few games, then me and Michael played.

Then we played a game of switch deck. Basically, we would roll to see who would roll, then roll to see who played which deck. I played Michael's water/lighting deck, while James played my mental power deck, and Michael played James's Tempo deck. A tempo deck focusing on early game battle rewards.

Anyway, one thing I've heard with the new sets is that there isn't alot for mental power, and lighting, and earth. What I think they are doing is focusing on the more powerful colors because that's what people play. Yet James had a point, in that it doesn't make the game as interesting for the people who do play those colors.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home