Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One thing that really bothers me is why do I have to have the cd the game come with to play it. I mean really now, am a person who does "buy" his games. If someone wanted to rip off the company they could always download it.

I dont' mind paying for the games. It's having to have the actual cd in the drive. For example, tonight I downloaded Mint Linux to my pc. They want you to install it on a cd-rom first. So it's busy right now. While I wait I would love to play a little freedom force, but no.

I guess that is one thing that is good about online games. I can play it on other games without having to install it becuase it plays in the borwser. I just want to play the games on my computer without the inconvience of having to us the cd-rom. Really....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home