Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Friday, March 26, 2010

I was thinking of selling my naruto cards, however I've decided to keep playing it for right now. So James Utterback gave me the cards back. I am going to try to join Team Awakening. It's a team that James and his friend Chris started.

They go to turnaments then divided up the prizes. That way everybody on the team get's a prize. Everyone body has a main deck type to play in tournaments. James is fire/wind. Other people's deck include a puppetmaster deck, a mental power deck, etc.

So me and James put together a Bykugan deck tonight. I took four cars out of my mental power deck and James gave me a bunch of cards. What it seems to do really well is hand control.

I played James Utterback's deep forest creation and his firewind deck and lost both times. But James was very encouraging with it. He said he thinks we can make it better. Some cards out.

James brother Michael also made a deck. A mono-water deck, I believe and it took a long time for him to make it. James and Michael squrred off using my deck verses Micheal's. James beat Michael two out of three times using my deck. I put in some Air Palm's and took out some 64 palm rotations.

Then James and Michael played a game Michael's mono-water deck versus Jame's growth deck. Well Michael beat James with his mono-water deck. However this help James improve his decks.

I'm hoping that people on the team can buy cards in bulk, and save some money. I had promised to buy a box with him, so I gave him a check for some money to buy a box with. That way he can go to Tournaments and might be able to bring stuff back for me. Also perhaps people on the team might be able to use some of the cards as well.

Another thing is I'm hoping Team Awakening can get a sponsor. For example, the entire team could wear t-shirts as advertising. A business may want to sponsor the team to get their name out there. For example, if the team goes to conventions to play tournaments that's alot of time people who will see us.

Also perhaps the team could do fundraisers. For example, collecting aluminum cans to sell for cash. That way it could help to pay for the cards. Also, that builds good work ethic.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home