Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sony decision on the ps3

A few issues I have with sony. Well, for one thing, I think blue-ray was a good idea. But when it started holding back the project, it should have been put on the next console.

Another Lucas, a guy from Poland, told me sony should just had one platform. Personally, I've come around to agree with him. For one thing, having two platforms is more expense. With that you could ship a free game with the console. Or maybe have a coupon for a free game or download a free title or something.

One thing is, if it's not out in november, I'll try and see if I can swap my credit from a PS3 to a Wii. The shop will probably sell them anyway, so they might let me do it. There is one sale that sony might not get, and there will probably be more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home