Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Friday, December 28, 2007

So I've been taking my character on some minor quests like find 4 blue mushrooms to make a potion for a kid, donating books to the school library, etc, that I didnt' do before. One thing that I've been thinking is that one thing with Fable is it took a long time to make. It also got game of the year. Even with the flexibility of the game, I was I find myself wishing to do things that I can't. Yet, you still need some guidence on things.

One way to get around this would be to use an opensource engine. For instance, if two games could share resources, then it might lower the time needed to make a game. Another way would be if a program could ranomily make levels. That way each time would be different.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home