Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Saturday, March 27, 2010

On Team Awakening, members are given ranks. Personally, I think I should be a client. Since I haven't played at Tournaments. My strategy is this I'm not able to go to alot of Tournaments, so I need to maximize the tournaments I do get. So I want to play alot casually then when I do play tournaments. Then when I will be able to do better at them. Another thing is I could do higher ranked touranments too.

Personally, I think people on Team Awakening, Jounin's should be in charge of squad's of genin. That way it will be less work for Chris and James. Also Chris and James, should be Satoosa's, since they have their own team's.

Also I can buy cards in bulk and save money that way. Then whatever I can't use, James can use for Team Awakening. That way, I will be contributing to the team that way.

I've come up with a Logo for Team Awakening. I'm going to send it too James. Hopefully, he and chris will use it for the team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home