Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here are more constructive critiscism of world of warcraft:

  • It would be nice when I runaway not to get messages saying, "Your facing the wrong way."
  • Personally, I think an interesting feature of the game would be to have Player Versus Player be different then Player Versus Environment battles. For example, when playing agains an non-player character they could do things automatically. However when facing another player they would have to do things manually.
  • Automatically put offhand weapons in the offhand weapons slot. I equiped an item I got from my Rogue and it unequiped the main hand weapon.
  • Have guilds be able to have their own shops. For example, they could sell items in there own store.
  • An idea for a quest would be to gather tinder for a fire.
  • Another idea would be to get water from a river or well.
  • Along with that would go hunting deer, or rabbits.
  • Why can't I drop items instead of destroying them when I have to much inventory?
  • Why cant' I just give items to other players instead of having to trade with them.
  • Why when I paid money to buy the game, am I not allowed to do things in the game? Like send packages or stuff?
  • One interesting idea would be to have a Lineage. All the characters on an account would be part of this lineage. When you banned someone or added them as a friend, it would be on all accounts. It would save time since you wouldn't have to add them on multiple accounts. Also when one of your chacters leveled up it would increase the experience of the other characters. It would kind of go with the idea of giving experience for previous playing experience.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home