Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Been playing Warstorm, I think ShonenJump the makers of Naruto Collectible card game should come out with an application like it but for Naruto. In it you have "squads". You can then send out each squad, post them to defend, change the cards on each squad, etc. Then you get cards you can change on the squads.

Personally one of my main problems is that my "squads" take too long to get out. I was doing fine until I got up against a squad that uses zap. Then I used my second string. Then the next round I played a "squad" that uses "Flame."

However most of the time, what ends up happening is that I get beat down in the early game. Then in the later game I have a bunch of cards left. Usually I win by decking or by running them out of cards.

The nice thing is that I've been playing the campaign which is like a tutorial. So it does alot of the stuff for you. Then it keeps adding stuff to it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home