Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Monday, April 05, 2010

So James came over and we played three games or so. The first time I played, I almost won against his fire wind deck. If I had attacked with one of my shinobi he wouldn't be able to block.

However, when I played against his Deep Forest Creation I didn't do so hot. I made several mistakes. One of which I attacked, if I hadn't attacked I could have gotten a few more battle rewards on a later turn.

Also I piled shuffled after a game. Then I got bad draws. So I'm probably going to have to do it again in a tournament.

With Ninja Saga, I have to take the Chunin test to get more experience. So I'm going to concentrate on getting more powerful jutsu's. Maybe I can do it alone, if I get powerful enough. The thing is the jutsu's take time to earn. However this gives me time to make enough money to learn them.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home