Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

One thing with World of Warcaft is why can' they incorporate VOIP? I mean it would be alot easier then typing. Why do I need to go rent or setup a VENT server for it? It should be included in the game.

For example, they could make a deal with Paltalk or google voice. It would be a really cool feature too. Then that opens up the doors to other things as well.

Another thing I've realized is when you don't heal, cooking is more important. For example, I'm taking cooking on my warrior to help heal after battles. Since it helps you to recover hp after battles.

Also I submitted a bup report and the guy was like we don't allow trial accounts to go to Exodar. I was like I bought the game why can't I? I mean, why even have the option of me going there if they aren't going to let me. Perhaps the ship should be like a ghost then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home