Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Another thing that bugs me is why does World of Warcraft to get asked to sign Guild charters? We can't sign it, so why even ask us? I mean it's kind of a waste of time.

One thing I was thinking would be cool is if NPC's sold items that players sold to them but at a higher price. That way there would be more selection. They could stock the standard items but also have other items.

Something else is I would like to see the NPC's spread out more. They are grouped to gether which makes it hard for a single player to do quests. Often times I have to get into the periphery of the mobs.

Personally, I think that perhaps World of Warcraft should be free to play on the test server. Then before stuff was implemented it would be tested. That way paying customers would have less bugs. There could also be supported by advertising.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home