Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One thing I would like to putforth is what I call the Newbie Paradox. It's what I use to describe how newbies get together. See the players that most need to join a party are the New players. However, they are often times the least able to party. What I find happens most of the time when I party with someone is I run around like the blind leading the blind.

So what I do is I go off and explore on my own. I find it best not to party with someone unless I know them real well. That way, I avoid the "Newbie Paradox."

Anyway, i got prompted by my anti-virus to update so I got logged out several times. It's really frustrating, because I was in the middle of winning too. Then I had to go back as a spirit. It was a contemplation about submitting a bug report. However, I decided against it.

One thing is, I've noticed that the Non-player characters are smarter. For instance, I've noticed several of them casting spells, or using healing potions. It does make the game more interesting.

Another thing is I've noticed is that they have added an Harbor onto stormwind. I will have to explore this more later. But it is interesting.

Personally, though I wish there were more secondary professions. Perhaps Weaving could be one of these. For example, people who do tailoring need alot of cloth. This would help solve the problem.

Another ideas would be to have a wood carving as a secondary profession. For example, they could make carvings, or wood totems. Shamans have to buy tokens as it is.

Though I do want to make an alliance Shaman. However, there is only one race that can make them, that is Tauren. However, this one race can also only learn all the professions. So I have that one be my crafter.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home