Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Sunday, March 28, 2010

So I made an image for Team Awakening today. I'm hoping James will like it. I could really see it on a t-shirt, or mug.

Also, I think the Team ought to be organized in Squads. For example if there are 8-10 people in a team, there could be four or five people in a squad. Then each of the cocaptains could pick a squad. Then they will be each squad's "sensi". They can help the get rides, help with cards, advise on decks, etc. That way, it will be less work for both of the captains.

Also then once they do get someone who can be a sensi, they can have more people. Also I don't think they should just take anyone on the team. They should have to win a turnament to be on the team. That way they will have genin status. Also they will be like they went through a test. Then if they win a chunin tournament then they are a chunin on the team, so on and so forth.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home