Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Let's all go to worldcon everybody. So yeah, I found out the only game the creator of Apocalarp is running is at Worldcon. So I want to bring everyone but it's going to take some major fund raising.

This way, if we all go then we are all on the same page. For instance everyone who goes will get to know the Apocalarp rules. Then when we try and put on our own games we will have a group of people who know how to play.

Also, I can be an npc, and get some experience helping run the games. That way that will also help me put on better events. So also I may get some ideas.

But to do it we will have to start funraising. So yeah, I have a few ideas. Perhaps Team Awakening will want to go with me. Maybe they could play in a Naruto Tournament.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home