Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I was thinking about taking wall of spears out.  It doesn't because it doesn't have any attack.  But I was forgetting something.

One thing I have been finding is that The Wall of Spears has been getting me points in Warstorm.  But Earthpaladin, it doesn't have any attack.  How could it get you points?  Ah my friend, that is see that is a nice little thing called Retaliation.  See I find it helps eliminate creatures I wouldn't other wise be able to take out.  Or sometimes other players have cards that injure themselves.  Wall of Spears keeps them from attacking me therefore they keep damaging themselves.  Also some cards have effects that they heal or get back a life a turn.  This helps me to eliminate them.

See sometimes your must eliminate an obstacle before you can complete an objective.  That's exactly why I keep it in my deck.  So it will help eliminate an obstacle.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home