Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Friday, April 23, 2010

So I'm playing Warstorm Beta. I really like playing it. I managed to reconquer territories people have attacked me on.

However, you know me always trying to give my constructive critiscism. So there is one thing that bugs me though. Some times the ai will heal things I instead of stuff I didn't.

For instance, I would really wish sometimes it would another thing that would grow more powerful as it defends. However, it healed itself. Or perhaps it heals itself instead of other thing. But anyway it's still in Beta so it might still get fixed.

Also I've invited a bunch of people from facebook to join. It's really a neat game they got going. Although I do experience some problems with it For one thing, sometimes it thinks I have multiple versus of it open when I don't. It's but it's alright this is the Beta after all. This is what it's for.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home