Your Ad Here Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Personally, I don't care much for zap.  I mean often times when the cards use it doesn't go after the cards I would really like.  It's okay if it's with some attack power behind it.  However, I do like it when a card has zap, zap.  I also like Flame.  Flame is especially handy when you have a lot of enemies on the field.  Or when your opponet is uing flying cretures.

One thing I do is use different squads.  If at first you don't succeed with one squad, send in another squad!  Though it would make the game more interesting if after a card went  to the discard pile, it was deleted from your cards.  Though I image other players might not like that.  So it might be better of in a different game or a "mode".  For example you could call it acid battery tournament.  But one thing is this would encourage people to use their squads better.  For example, they would have to plan change up there squad better.

One perfect example of this is that I have a card called earthworks.  It protects infrantry.  So it's best used with infrantry squads.  I also have another card that is useful to archers.  So I think it would be better to use squad that used the types that worked with these cards.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home